Wonderful Team Environment!
Exceptional Pay & Benefits!
Colonial Heights Health Care Center VALUES our employees and is investing money in higher wages.
Come by our facility TODAY to learn about opportunities to join our Clinical Team!
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
LONG TERM CARE - SKILLED NURSING
Now Hiring – CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT – Colonial Heights, VA.
Colonial Heights Health Care Center
The Colonial Heights Health Care Center mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
For all of our valued CNAs: In addition to a very competitive salary and benefits, we offer:
• A wonderful environment where you will feel respected, appreciated, and supported.
• We work as a team.
• You will receive help from our team and will be expected to give help in return.
• Our nurses have the utmost respect for C.N.A.s, and want their input.
• We show you how much we appreciate you and want to support your professional growth – through employee events, appreciation programs, continuing education, tuition reimbursement, flexible scheduling, and much more.
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service, join us at our beautiful facility!
Provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff
• Perform duties, such as feed, bathe, dress, groom, or move patients, or change linens.
• Active nursing aide certification in the state of PA.
• Prefer experience with patients of all ages in a SNF setting. Dedication to quality care.
CNA certification; Virginia