Wonderful Team Environment!
Exceptional Pay & Benefits!
Hopewell Health Care Center VALUES our employees and is investing money to offer higher wages.
Come by our facility TODAY to learn about opportunities to join our Clinical Team!
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity
Now Hiring – LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE – HOPEWELL, VA
(Full and Part-time 3:00pm -11:00pm and 11:00pm -7:00am shifts available)
HOPEWELL HEALTH CARE CENTER
The Hopewell Health Care Center mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities to advance and grow your career
• And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• The LPN Staff Nurse is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and oversight of the nursing process for residents assigned to his or her care.
• Responsibilities include both the direct and indirect provision of care according to each resident’s nursing and medical plan of care and in accordance with state and federal regulations and accepted nursing standards of practice.
• If applicable, supervises administratively in the building assigned, Certified Nursing Assistants and licensed nurses of all staff of his/her respective discipline.
• Supervision follows all accepted state and federal guidelines for the respective discipline.